Monday, September 5, 2011

The Prettiest Girls in the World!

I may be a bit biased, but I truly think these are the prettiest girls I know!  Look at these eyes!  Eliza is 17, and a Senior.  We have been planning to go out and do some Sr. pictures with her, and decided to go out last weekend and decided to bring her little sister, Claire along, too.   We really only spent about an hour and I have tons more that I need to put through my post-production process, but I thought I'd post these since they are so dang cute!
 Claire is 12 and just started Jr. High last week.  She's the epitome of sweet.  I just love her!
 I love these by this wall.  I think its the texture that I love so much.  I love her cute hair, it makes her eyes pop!
 Total model!
 What can I possibly say that hasn't been said!
 As we were shooting, Sarah jumped in!  Now you know where these pretty girls get their looks!

1 comment:

Debbie Gardner said...

So cute. I love her flirty new hair. Great job with the pics.