Sunday, November 20, 2011

A little behind....oh well!

I have been thinking of all of these things but I just haven't sat down to post them.

My mission--Not a day goes by where my life is not affected by my choice to serve a mission.  That was one of two decisions that I have made in my life that I have never looked back!

My warm beautiful home--Not only the temperature on the inside, but the warmth from love and caring that goes on inside.  I love that it's a safe haven for my little family from any element.

My new calling--I'm so happy to work in the Stake Primary.  Sunday as I was sitting thru one of three wards I went to, I felt so much gratitude to see these beautiful children and feel their sweet spirits.  So happy to feel the tender mercies of the Lord as I serve these beautiful spirits with some very wonderful women.

The blessing of prayer--What a wonderful gift to be able to communicate with Heavenly Father and learn his will for me and my family.  I love that we have had some wonderful experiences illustrating to my boys how our prayers are being answered everyday.  Definitely a blessing in my life.


No comments: