Wednesday, November 2, 2011
November Gratitude Day 2
Today was a little tricky trying to decide what would come as number two. But after careful thought for day 2 I decided that my 2 boys have to be the next thing I mention on my gratitude list. Don't get me wrong, It's not that it was hard to decide that it was my children, but which one first? So I thought it only appropriate that I mention them both together. They make my life so rich and full and I don't want to ever imagine what life would be or would've been without them both. It wasn't that many years ago that my yearning for children was the dominant thought in my mind and I couldn't take a breath without the desire to be a mother. Now those feelings have mostly faded since I've been a mom for more than 10 years. But I want to always remember the gratitude to God for allowing me the miracles of medicine that made it possible to bring these two little spirits into the world. They are getting old enough now that they can joke and still talk about serious things. They are both strong spirits, but that's a good thing most of the time. I am grateful for Gabe and Jake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment