Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November = Gratitude

I've decide to try something.  This month I am going to post at least one thing every single day that I am thankful for.  Our family is going thru a trying time right now and I know that if I can focus on the "haves" and not the "have nots" I can be happy and thankful and be more aware of the blessings that come to me daily!  There are many and I wholly recognize that, but this will actually help me not feel so "tempest-tossed" and count the blessings I have "one-by-one".

Today I have one of the obvious, yet it doesn't make it any less significant in my life.  I am so grateful for my loving, sweet husband Todd.  He's been my true love for 15 years and I appreciate his love and kindness to me.  He is the hardest worker I know.  He's the best dad to my boys and he lets them know how much he loves.  I love that he wants to be with me and spend time with me over anyone else.  He's my very best friend and has given me the things I've wanted most: being a wife and mother.  I love you, Todd!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

So funny! I was thinking of starting this same exercise today for "Thanksgiving Month." Great minds think alike :)

Debbie Gardner said...

Loving your Thanksgiving posts. Maybe I'll do 31 things I'm grateful for all in one post at the end of November. Don't have your energy to do it daily. :)