I'm not sure when this happened exactly, but these four have become the best of friends and lately have been spending their weekends together. Last night Jack and Andy came over to play in the snow with Gabe and Jake. After a few hours they got cold and wet and came in and had hot chocolate and something to eat, Played video games for a bit and went back out again. Then today Gabe and Jake went to their house and spent all afternoon there. It makes me so happy that they like being together. I never had the chance to grow up around my cousins and it makes me sad when I hear Todd talk about all the things he did with his cousins since they were mostly nearby when they were young.
I had to document these late night Fridays spending their evenings together!! I love these guys!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment