Well, I just realized that I've not posted a thing for almost 6 months! Crazy how time flies. I really have been quite busy and I'm dying at how fast this year is fleeing! I have a semi good reason and that is my new job with JetBlue Airways. I have gone thru pretty stringent training and am now working as a home reservations agent from my home office. The pay stinks but the benefits are good, including the flight benefits which I hope to use someday!! It's been a change working full time. But I feel very fortunate that I'm able to work from home so that I can keep my eye on my boys during the summer. It's been an adjustment for all of us. On my days off I've still been shooting pics and especially lately High School Seniors and missionaries. I love the photography part and get to use the creative part of my brain. So life is busy and doesn't seem like it will slow down anytime soon! The big bummer is that I lost a hard drive with everything I've done over the past few months! It's costs a ton of money to to get the data restored! I'm not really sure what to do! So I'm trying to move forward without thinking about it too much!
Here are some other shoots I've been doing:
My Sister and My mother
Alisha--Who's now a sister missionary,
Adriana--who just got baptized,
Katie who just graduated with her Master's,
DeAnna--Who just got runner up in a pageant,
And most promising model with her boy Nick,
The Burdette's who just got sealed as a family for eternity,
Trey who just graduated and is leaving on a mission,
Heather that just got married,
Paige who just became a big sister...again,
Shanna--who just gave birth to her third child
Dawson who left on his mission BEFORE he graduated from high school (he graduated early and has many offers for scholarships for his amazing talent playing the piano,
And Cindee who sent off her son on a mission the week before and sent this daughter off the week after.
What a blessing to be able capture these moments and occasion in these people's lives.

















No comments:
Post a Comment