
Finally, that front tooth has been hanging there forever! A month or so ago he was playing with it and it totally moved which removed his David Letterman-like space between his front teeth! So I knew it was coming, but yesterday it finally came out at school, no less! But I don't think it will be this way for long, the other tooth is pushing it's way through. He looks cute even without!
5 comments:
What a cutie! Tanner can't wait to lose a tooth.
I just found your link from Michelle's- I love it. You are SO funny. That night talking at Debbie' Gardner's until late I could not helpy myself-- you are awesome.
Your little guys are great too, great pics :)
I have a private blog, but feel free to send me an email and we can get you going- lehiharmers@gmail.com
-Noel
Hi Shaunna! I hope you don't mind, but I found you through Mandy's blog. I love to catch up on everyone's life, since I rarely see anyone. Your kids are so cute. My son started kindergarten this year too. I can't believe how fast they grow up. I hope you are well and would love to see you some time! - amy
Yay for Gabe!!! I bet he's totally happy about that!
Yahoo! What joy these kids feel in losing teeth. That is adorable and I love the photo. You are talented!
Post a Comment