I was so excited to discover this park in Provo. It's up near Rock Canyon and water from the run-off comes right down to and winds around the park. The water is freezing, of course, but the kids love it. The water moves pretty fast, but it is very shallow, only a foot or so. The kids would get on their tubes and get a ride around part of the park. They also had fun with the squirt guns and other water toys cooling off from the heat. I love these summer activities because it makes it evident, finally, that summer has finally come! My friend Merisa came with her 4 and four others, Marci came with her 3, Heather came with her 3 and then my family came with all the cousins! Here are some fun pics of the day!
Zoe was having fun just shooting water up into the air
Looks like trouble!
Best friends!
Kennedy
Ryker and Brock
Jason

Gabe and Jack

Gabe trying to improve his tan!

I could just eat her up!
That evening we headed to my sisters for an impromptu potluck! We hung out until it was cool enough to start a fire in their fire pit.
Claire writing a song for Grace--She's so sweet!
Love this one of Andy's eyes. I also like the water dripping off his mouth.
Blue-eyed beauty!
Grace was showing me her mad jump roping skills.
This kid LOVES babies! He has had so much fun having Libby around!
These two are best cousins!
Grace didn't have a problem with me taking her picture! She was showing off her high jumps!
When you take a picture of Sarah be prepared for the poses! Actually this was a really good picture without the obnoxious "pose".
I love my new lens for these kinds of shots!
My sexy husband...I think he's giving me the "eye"...?
This kid was cracking me up! He didn't have a problem posing either! I guess he gets that from his mom! He was sitting in the baby's pack and play looking like the cat that ate the canary!
What I wanna know is when he grew up? All of a sudden he's gotten tall and so cute! He's not a fan of his photog Auntie! Too bad!
My freckled faced boy!
More gorgeous eyes! I love this one of Jack!
Sam....What can I say?
This girl hated this picture...but I think she's 100% gorgeous! Such a natural beauty!
Sam....again!
Claire still working on her song for Grace.
I don't think he even roasts these!
Fresh eggs from the Beeson's chickens! Hmmmm Huevos Rancheros!
Marshmallows? What Marshmallows?
You missed a spot...
Sam's sister, Anne's kids came too and had fun making s'mores!
Open WIDE!
My cute Gabe! He's so handsome!
Jack is really enamored with Libby, too! I think we all are! We just can't get enough! Can you tell it's been a while since we've had a baby in the family?
Another one of Anne's kids. This is Dallas and she has the pretty eyes!
Todd was trying to get Libby to touch the grass, but landing gear went UP! She was having none of that!
I am so excited for all the summer activities and just being with family for some upcoming events! More to come!






































2 comments:
they are all growing up. i love all these picture. looks like lots of fun! this is the time to come visit!!
Good pictures! I need the name of this park! Love you!
Post a Comment