Sunday, July 3, 2011

Jake's Special Day


My little eight-year-old, Jake had a wonderful day yesterday.  He chose to be baptized and even shared this special occasion with his cousin, Grace.  He is such a sweet boy and I believe he has a clear understanding of this choice.  He wants to follow Jesus and is a good example to others, and especially his family.  We had a great day celebrating with our family and close friends.  I love this boy and  feel so fortunate to be his mom!



Uncle Sam baptized Grace and Grandpa Don confirmed her.  Her Dad is in Afghanistan and so she decided to be baptized while she is here in Utah with her mom and siblings.  This will be a day these two will share and always remember.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Happy Day!!
Sorry we couldn't be there - ward campout. I bet it was great for Jake AND Mom!