Believe it or not, after spending a month here, I'm already missing these faces, not to mention their mother! Michelle is planning to home-school this year and so we did "school" pictures before they left of all three kids. They turned out so cute and looking at them makes me miss them all the more! Patrick wasn't too tickled about having his picture taken, but Grace, on the other hand was quite the model! I kept telling her she was an awesome model to which she relayed to Patrick that she was a really good role model!!! Love that Grace! Then there's Libby....she lights up the room! Todd was quite sad when she left! She loved him and let him hold her and she loved on him. That's when baby hunger starts hitting him. But after she left he was over that! (thank goodness!) I loved being with my sis and I'm going to miss her. Maybe a trip to Virginia in the Spring? We'll see....
Grace age 8
my good little "role" model
Didn't have to pose her a bit! She's a natural!
Oh, I can hardly look at this and not feel a little piece of my heart missing!
Love this one! Her Daddy's not going to recognize her! She's changed a lot while he's been gone!
Patrick--11 years old. He's really grown up this past year. He's been a good help to Michelle while Jamohn's been in Afghanistan!








1 comment:
You can totally tell that you are related to this kids. Cute pics!
Post a Comment